Production Lead Operator
Department: Production Reports to: Operations Manager
- Performing working lead functions on the floor which include(s):
- Assisting in setting the daily schedule
- Assisting is setting the daily rotation
- Coaching the troubleshooting of problems that arise
- Coaching the continual evolution of employees and work areas
- Perform the various normal duties and functions of the production floor which include(s):
- Packing and accessories
- Punching steel
- Painting product
- Welding and fabricating
- Assist in cleaning the production floor and break areas
- Assist in other non-essential areas as assigned
- Ability to listen to the needs of the staff
- Prior knowledge and skills working with industrial manufacturing equipment
- Conscientious of all safety matters and concerns
- Problem solving skills
- Self motivated
- Diligent and hardworking
As a production working lead, the majority of working hours will be spent standing and working with various equipment and personnel which requires the use of personal protective equipment.
Prior Working Experience
Prior experience in a manufacturing or industrial field preferred as well as experience working with welding, fabricating, and assembly. Willing to train the right individual.
Above High School Diploma or GED Required.