Department: Sales Reports to: Sales Manager
- Answer and document all inbound and outbound calls
- Enter orders in accordingly
- Assist in maintaining and updating all order entries
- Perform proper and necessary estimations for all customer queries
- Assist customers with project designs and product training.
- Assist the sales manager with various tasks as needed
- Assist the sales team with demonstrations and appointments as needed
- On occasion, assist the sales team in tradeshows, demonstrations, and appointments as needed – Please note travel may be required
- Assist with marketing in developing new creative approaches, and providing beneficial feedback
- Customer Service – Able to perform all various aspects efficiently and effectively
- Answer and document all calls
- Meet and greet potential and current clientele
- Present a polite and professional demeanor
- Handle stressful situations appropriately as they occur
- Organization – Able to organize proper documentation in a timely and orderly fashion
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- The knowledge, skill, and ability to operate Microsoft Office systems
The sales associate will spend the majority of the work day in the office assisting with all sales functions.
Some travel required.
Prior Working Experience
Prior experience working in a sales and/or customer service related position.
High School Diploma or GED required
Competitive Salary and sales bonuses available